1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I liked the fact this was self-paced. I was able to do this when I had the time to do it. Also, I discovered how helpful everyone else has been in their blogs and in person... many co-workers who finished early were able to help others.
2.How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
The program reinforced my 'playing to learn' way of how I understand and learn about new things.
3. Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I enjoyed looking through some of the Web 2.0 Awards.
4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
Not sure there is much to improve upon, I feel the program was very successful... seeing all the completers from Harford County is great!!
5. And last but not least… If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again choose to participate?
6. How would you describe your learning experience in a few words or a few sentences, so we can share our successes and promote this program?
Fun!! Promoted an internal community of share among co-workers in and out of our own deparments or branches.